Friday, June 05, 2009

I Love You and I Don't Ever Want to Lose You

Ketemu kartu ucapan lama (tahun 1991, zamannya Hall Mark, AirBrush Feeling dll), waktu itu kartu2 ucapan seperti ini laku keras ... sekarang zaman sudah berubah, sudah banyak media untuk berkomunikasi ada SMS, FB, email, blog dll.

Kartu ini dikirim seseorang, now he is my husband :-)) untukku, aku lupa pernah terjadi peristiwa apa di antara kami dahulu kala he..he, pokoknya kartu itu merupakan permintaan maafnya untukku. Waktu kubaca lagi ... kayaknya cocok juga nih ditulis kembali disini sebagai permintaan maafku untuk suami tercinta karena tingkah lakuku yang mungkin tidak berkenan selama beberapa bulan terakhir ini. Oh ya tulisan dibawah ini (italic) merupakan quote dari ~Linda Tillmann seperti yang tertulis di kartu tersebut.

To my dear husband

I know we've always had the ability
To really open up and talk deeply with each other
But lately and for reasons I can't explain
I find myself feeling frightened
About what will happen with us

I know I can't predict the future, nor do I want to
But sometimes I need your assurances
That everything will be all right
And things will turn out well for us

To think of a life without you
Is to think of a life of emptiness
Filled with lonely days and lonely thoughts

I want to approach you
To let you know how I'm feeling
And in doing that
I hope we can make everything good again

I'd really hate to lose you
The very idea of it frightens me
So please try and understand
My feelings about this
Because I love you
And I don't ever want to see things change between us.

Your wife
Ina

No comments: