Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to my lovely boy ... Fathur Rahman


Happy Birthday my boy of eight

I never imagined you’d turn out so fine

I loved you from the very first minute

There wasn’t a world without you in it


You love people, animals, the world, the sky

You have lots of questions, you always ask why ?

You’re handsome, you’re smart, but most of all kind,


If I searched all the world I could never find

A son, a brother, a friend like you

Who picks me up when I’m feeling blue


Almost “Half of seventeen”, you said to me,

“Mom, nine more years I’ll be out on my own”

I wanted to tell you, “please don’t”

Right by my side you’ll always stay”


I want to keep you just right here

To hear you laugh and dry your tears

To watch you play soccer, jump and run

Read books and do homework, (against all of your will)


But I know one day that you’ll need to explore

With your love of life, you’ll want to see more

And I know that it is hard but true

The world will be better meeting someone like you


But just remember when you’re far away

There is a place you will always stay

The same place as you is a place in my heart

Where we will never ever part


Nothing or no one can take that away

Because in my heart you will always stay

Happy birthday my lovely boy, Fathur Rahman

May Allah SWT bless you every time, in this world and the world hereafter


We love you so much

mama, papa, kak Afifa & kak Hifzhan


note : puisi ini dikutip dari http://hubpages.com/ dengan sedikit penyesuaian

No comments: